|Flat View ||Sunday, May 19, 2013 |
| ||May 2013||June 2013|
|Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
|City Council Meeting (6:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASANT GROVE CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Pleasant Grove City Council will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 in City Council Chambers, 86 East 100 South, Pleasant Grove, Utah. This is a public meeting and anyone interested is invited to attend and comment.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- 3. OPENING REMARKS
- 4. APPROVAL OF MEETING’S AGENDA
- 5. CONSENT ITEMS: (Consent items are only those which have been discussed beforehand, are non-controversial and do not require further discussion)
- a. City Council and Work Session Minutes:
City Council Work Session Minutes for November 13, 2012
City Council Work Session Minutes for December 11, 2012
City Council Minutes for February 12, 2013
City Council and RDA Minutes for April 16, 2013
- b. To consider for approval paid vouchers for (May 09, 2013)
- 6. OPEN SESSION
- 7. BUSINESS:
- a. Terry Marchbanks to present four Pleasant Grove contestants who will be participating in the Miss Utah Pageant. Aly Johnson Miss Pleasant Grove, Chelsi Richards Miss UVU, Kylee Anderson Miss Utah County and Chelsi Lukens Miss Rocky Mountain.
- b. Shane Marshall, UDOT, to do a presentation on the reconstruction of State Street from 100 East Pleasant Grove to 2000 North Orem.
- c. Status update of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Trails Master Plan, with a decision regarding the location of the Bike Park. Presenter: Saffron Capson
- d. Continued Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2013-12) the request of Scott Bishop to rezone a portion of Lot 7 in the Canyon Brook Subdivision from an RR (Rural Residential) Zone to R1-20 (Single Family Residential) Zone located at approx. 359 West 2900 North (MANILA NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young (Continued from the May 7, 2013 meeting)
- e. Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2013-18) to amend Chapter 10-11, adding Article J, “Residential Agriculture Overlay”, providing for the increase in development of agricultural uses and facilities on properties in residential zones. Presenter: Director Young
- f. Public Hearing to consider a proposal to apply the Residential Agriculture Overlay on the Fugal property located at 500 West 1100 North. (NORTH FIELD NEIGHBORHOOD) Presenter: Director Young
- g. Public Hearing to receive input on and to consider approval and adoption of an Ordinance (2013-15) for the 2013 Storm Water Master Plan and Impact Fee Facility Plan that contains proposed revisions to Pleasant Grove City Storm Water Master Plan and Impact Fee Facility Plan which identifies the demands placed upon existing public facilities by new development activity and the proposed means by which the City will meet these demands. All interested persons will be given reasonable opportunity to be heard. Written comments are welcome; and providing for an effective date. Presenter: Engineer Lewis
- h. Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance (2013-16) to amend Chapter 10-11G, Downtown Mixed Use Overlay Zone (DMU) of the Pleasant Grove City Code, amending provisions regarding project design, open space, landscaping, design features, etc. and providing for an effective date. (OLD FORT, LITTLE DENMARK, AND STRINGTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Pleasant Grove City Applicant Presenter: Director Young
- i. Public Hearing to consider for adoption an Ordinance 2013-17) to amend Chapter 10-11G, Downtown Mixed Use Overlay Zone (DMU) of the Pleasant Grove City Code, amending provisions regarding density, parking and the expansion of existing multi-family developments; and providing for an effective date. (OLD FORT, LITTLE DENMARK, AND STRINGTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD) Zane Morris – Applicant – Presenter: Director Young
- 8. NEIGHBORHOOD AND STAFF BUSINESS
- 9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL BUSINESS
- 10. SIGNING OF PLATS:
- 11. REVIEW CALENDAR
- 12. ADJOURN
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING:
I certify that the above notice and agenda was posted in three public places within the Pleasant Grove City limits. Agenda also posted on State (http://pmn.utah.gov) and City websites (www.plgrove.org).
Posted by: Kathy T. Kresser, City Recorder
Date: May 17, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m.
*NOTE: If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to disability need assistance in understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City Recorder, 801-785-5045, forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.
Contact Info :
|Wednesday, May 22, 2013|
|Monday, May 27, 2013|
|Tuesday, May 28, 2013|
|Wednesday, May 29, 2013|
|Thursday, May 30, 2013|